With regards to the current Covid-19 developments, as of Thursday, Dec. 2, we are going to implement changes as per how we serve our clients at GNS. We are taking a preventative approach, and will not wait for the provincial officials to tell us to make changes.
We are now serving our clients mostly through appointments. To make an appointment, call us at 819-483-1623 during our open hours. If you are unable to reach us by telephone, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those people who are coming in with the intent of buying skis, boots or other equipment, make an appointment.
- For our skin installation or replacement service, make an appointment. If possible, clean the bases of the skis beforehand. If the skis need cleaning, we will do so. However, you will be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle while we clean and test the skis.
- For our stone grinding service, no appointment is required to drop off or pick up skis.
- FIVE is the maximum number or people in the shop at one time.
- For people who have not had their second vaccination, we will provide curbside service.
- In the shop, we will keep our interactions and conversations as concise as possible. As much as we enjoy sharing our passion of skis and skiing with our clients, we must minimize our contact at this point in time.
Hopefully, we will all enjoy the Christmas holidays and skiing this winter.
GNS staff: Wayne Johannsen | Olivia Robinson | Dave Bradley | Michael Bennett